Best Products



Hai guys! today I have a pretty awesome post for you.I have been meaning to upload it, but with school and work I barley have any time left over to blog. So today I decided to not worry about school or work and dive into my blog. Also, I am working on new ideas to upload. Maybe some OOTD, or hauls, wish list, etc. Well see, hopefully I have time to make all that happen. Now on to the post.

Ever gone makeup shopping and simply couldn't think of a nice foundation to pick up or a new lipstick? Well, I have couple of items that I am currently loving. Some of them are a little pricey, but totally worth the splurge.



























I cannot express how much I love the chanel foundation and the powder. Everyone always talks about how amazing these product are, but I never thought much of it. But man, now I am in love and can't stop using them. They both blend into my skin perfectly and the best part is that they don't make me oily! which is a total plus, since I live in Florida and it is always hot.

















 I am not a big fan of bronzer at all. I never even used it before or how to even apply it. But Hoola from benefit is amazing. It has that perfect tan shade and it's super easy to apply. I even use it as eyeshadow sometimes and it works just as good. Totally worth the money!


I recently popped into Anthropologie looking for a new dress. As I was looking around,  I fell upon the beauty area and couldn't help myself from trying on all the lipsticks they had. And of course, there was a winner that came home with me. I think what sold me was the packaging, it's just so cute! But the product itself is amaaazinggg. I use it all the time, it is always inside my purse. It has quickly become one of the items that you can't leave home without.



This cute little card holder I also got at Anthro. It is used to place gift cards, but I use it for my credit cards and to carry my lipstick and foundation to touch up. The detailing is simply beautiful. I always get tons of compliments when I use it. A defiant must have!


Well guys I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you've used these items or if this post was helpful. See ya later. 

Braisy xx

No comments